Access to education has always been a challenge for underprivileged children. During the pandemic that hit our country in 2020 livelihoods were affected and many while being pushed into poverty , children in lower income groups suffered the most. Only about 25% of children living in rural areas and slums had access to digital learning. As a result, education for these lakhs of students came to a halt, who were already struggling in the pre pandemic world.
We at Aalekh Foundation decided to take up this cause and run a scheme called Jagriti Ki Aur helping children from difficult circumstances get back to school and restart their lives with hope.
Our Program Covers:
- Primary and secondary Education for Children
- Training & certifications and Capacity Building for Teachers & Volunteers
- Vocational Education and Skill Training ( NSDC certified for Blue & white collared jobs)
- Infrastructure development with Govt Schools
- Digital Literacy & IT enabled learning access to rural Children
- Merit Based Scholarships for GIRL CHILD FOCUSED ON HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT
Select how much you want to Donate
Provide us your preference by denoting how much you can donate
Fill The Simple Form
Fill up a simple form to let us know a bit about you and donation reason
Feel proud on helping out
Fill the form, send it to us and feel proud to be a part of our donation campaign.